With the recent gradual shortage of cherished wood such as huanghuali, the collection of precious furniture and precious furniture in Hefei has continued to heat up. Many Tibetan friends also made a special trip to Gannan and other places to scouring "old furniture." However, ancient furniture, like other collectibles, also has a fake phenomenon, and now the practice of making fakes is becoming more and more sophisticated. The experts of the Provincial Collectors Association supported this for the "Taobao" person to introduce the magic method.
1. See if the patina is natural. Where the furniture is often stroked, there will be a naturally formed patina. The new imitation of the patina is either unnatural or made in places that are not often touched.
2. Look at the traces of the legs and feet for signs of fading and dampness. Furniture is usually placed directly on the mud, which is the case with furniture legs and feet, especially in wet areas in the south.
3. Look at the bottom plate and drawer plate for old gas.
4. See if the wood grain is natural. Some furniture surfaces will have uneven wood grain, but it is necessary to carefully distinguish whether it is hard-wired with a wire brush, and whether it corresponds to the original wood grain.
5. See if the copper job is original. If the copper work of the old furniture is original, it should be rubbed for a long time. After a long time, it will have a faint silver light. Some copper jobs take too long, although there is no patina, it will leave traces of rust, and a little bit of green rust, these are one of the keys to distinguish the authenticity of old furniture.
6. See if the carving is exquisite. Generally speaking, the old furniture is put on a wider working time, and the craftsman's mentality is quite calm. The furniture is finely carved and round and natural. Nowadays, the new imitation furniture, in order to reduce the cost and rush time, will be exposed on the engraving, the circle is not smooth, the square is not strong, the border floral decoration will often appear to cut corners.
Activated Carbon is a very small carbon particle with a large surface area, and there are even smaller holes in the carbon particle-capillary. This capillary has a strong adsorption capacity, because of the large surface area of the carbon particles, it can be in full contact with gas(impurities). When these gases(impurities) touch the capillary, they are adsorbed and act as purifiers. The study of the surface area of activated carbon is very important. The detection data of the specific surface area of activated carbon is only true and reliable by using the BET method. At present, there are many instruments in China that can only be detected by direct comparison methods. Now it is also in China. It was eliminated. At present, multi-point BET method is used for specific surface area testing at home and abroad. The specific surface area measurement standards formulated at home and abroad are based on BET test methods. See the Chinese National Standard(GB/T 19587-2004)-BET principle for the determination of the surface area of solid substances. The specific surface area detection is actually a more time-consuming task. Due to the different adsorption capabilities of samples, the testing of some samples may take a whole day. If the test process is not fully automated, the testers can not leave at all times. And to be highly focused, observe the dashboard, control the knob, and inadvertently lead to the failure of the test process, which will waste a lot of valuable time for the tester. The F-Sorb 2400 ratio surface area tester is an instrument that can truly achieve the BET method detection function(with a direct comparison method). The more important F-Sorb 2400 ratio surface area tester is the only fully automated and intelligent surface area detection device in China so far., Its test results are highly consistent with international standards and have good stability. At the same time, it reduces human error and improves the accuracy of test results.
Adsorption Activated Carbon,Dry Activated Carbon Desiccant,Graphite Particles Carbon Agent,Capacit Granular Activated Carbon
NINGXIA SINOTOPSKY INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO.,LTD. , http://www.nxsinotopsky.com